[META] Medicine Wheel (Min's fanfic) URL CHANGE! -- please note!

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2001
      First, I really, really apologize for duplicate messages on various
      groups (I hate those suckers myself) -- but this is the only way I
      know of to hit everyone concerned. So, apologies duly made . . . .

      Because of continued site crashes at Geocities, "The Medicine Wheel:
      Minisinoo's X-Men Fanfic" is changing homes. The new URL is:
      http://www.greymalkinlane.com/min

      Many thanks to Shana for giving me a new home. And there's a new
      story up on the site -- "101 (and not Dalmatians)" -- as incentive to
      get people to go visit and change their booksmarks. <G> It's pure,
      sarcastic Scott at his worst (or best, depending on your pov).

      Now comes the shameless whining, groveling, pleading part. :-)

      Please, please, PLEASE ... if you have links on your own site to
      *any* part of The Medicine Wheel, update/correct them. Right now, I
      have redirects on several major pages ... but not on all of them.

      That means (especially if you've linked to *specific* stories or
      chapters) anyone attempting to follow those links after tomorrow will
      very likely receive an ugly "404 Error" message (page does not
      exist). I know that, myself, I HATE it when I run into one of those
      ... so hence, my groveling.

      Also, if you have linked to specific stories, I'd *really* rather you
      didn't (with a few exceptions, and you know who you are). Instead,
      please link to the SUB-MENUS (short fiction, novels, comicverse,
      series, or sub-pages for specific novels, etc.). My reason is simple
      ... those submenus have the SUMMARIES which are missing on the body
      of the stories/chapters. Thanks.

      Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you. Enjoy the new site, and the new
      story.

      =====
      Mitakuye oyasin,
      --Min
      The Medicine Wheel: X-Men Fanfic
      http://www.geocities.com/minisinoo

      "He says, '...This here's America ... and if you don't like it here in America, why don't you just get back to where you came from.' So I did. I camped out in his back yard."
      "Wide Open Spaces," Keith Secola

      http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1