FIC: nobody wants to be lonely 1/1 Jean/Scott Jean/Logan NC-17 (movie-verse)

  • sputiehead@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29 9:30 AM
      Title: Nobody Wants To Be Lonely
      Author: Natalia Melissa Vronsky
      Email: blackqueenphoenix@... or sputiehead@...
      Web-page: www.geocities.com/blackqueenphoenix
      Part: 1/1
      Category: Jean/Scott Jean/Logan (?angst, drama, romance?)
      Rating: NC-17 sex, language (it's not that bad... but I wouldn't of let me
      read this if I was still 17)
      and makes her do something no one would ever imagine she'd do.
      Disclaimer: I don't own Scott/Cyclops, Jean Grey, Logan/Wolverine, or any of
      the other's mentioned in this fic. Marvel Characters Inc. Does, Twentieth
      Century Fox does. PLEASE don't sue me!
      Author's Notes: This is a first for me. I've never been a big Cyclops/Jean
      fan. (I loved when she was bad in the comics!) I was never sure why Logan
      liked her... Asians always seemed more his type. But, here I am writing this
      anyway. :) Also, my whole "Logan's blood could heal people" thing stemmed
      from the first cartoons'... "Have Yourself A Morlock Little Christmas"
      episode. I know nothing about blood... and stuff like that... I'm just kinda
      B.S.-ing my way through the medical stuff... 'kay?
      Thanks: To Daisy for being my ever so wonderful beta.
      Archive: Feel free. Just ask... yadda, yadda.
      Feedback: You don't have to, though it'd be GREATLY appreciated. :)

      Jean Grey sat at her desk, going over some blood tests she'd just run on
      Logan. She and Hank had toyed with the idea that his blood could be injected
      into someone injured, thereby healing them.

      And, now, she was going to test it.

      "Ready yet?" Hank asked with a grin. He held a small surgical knife in one of
      his big, furry blue hands.

      She smiled back. "Of course." She slid the white lab-coat off and set it on a
      chair.

      Hank held her arm, and made a small slit with the knife on the palm of her
      hand.

      Jean winced at the contact. But, the cut would do no damage to her. If
      Logan's blood didn't heal her, it wouldn't leave a scar.

      Blood began to pool in her palm.

      "All right, my dear." He grabbed a syringe full of Logan's blood, then
      carefully injected Jean with it. "Let's see if this worked, shall we?"

      "Yeah." Jean felt a bit dizzy as she stood up to wash off her hand.

      "Well?" Hank came up behind her, trying to peer over her shoulder.

      Jean smiled as the blood went down the drain. There was a small pink mark on
      her hand, but no gash, no more blood. She held it up for Hank to see. "It
      worked."

      Hank wrapped his massive arms around Jean and hugged her tightly.

      "That's great, Jean." Scott muttered absentmindedly after Jean told him about
      hers and Hanks discovery.

      He was going over some maps of an army base Magneto had just "taken over".

      "Yes, it is, Scott." She said, rolling her eyes. "I'll see you later."

      She quickly went to their room and curled into a ball at the center of the
      huge bed. Scott scarcely slept there anymore. He and Professor Xavier were so
      busy since Magneto escaped from his plastic prison three moths earlier.

      She gazed at her hand and smiled. Logan was an answer to her prayers. They
      would have less to worry about when on missions.

      She had hoped Scott would see it for that.

      He was so wrapped up in what he was doing that he didn't even notice when
      she'd flirt with Logan... right in front of him. Maybe it was wrong... to
      lead Logan to think he'd have a chance with her, but she just wanted Scott to
      pay attention to her.

      She laughed at the thought of her begging for attention like some teenager,
      by doing things she shouldn't.

      Not that Logan wasn't attractive. He was. In an animalistic way that Scott
      could never be. He was definitely different from any man she'd ever met.

      There was a knock on the door. Jean stood up and straitened out her clothes.
      "Yes?"

      Logan walked in. "How'd it go?" He asked her.

      Jean smiled. "It worked, Logan."

      "That's good." He said, prowling around the room. "Slim don't spend too much
      time 'round here anymore, does he?"

      Jean shot a glare at him, even though his back was turned to her. "He's been
      busy." She replied. "Unlike some people, Scott does things around here."

      Logan faced her again. "Good one, Red."

      "I have a name."

      "Yeah... it's just kinda funny to see you get all riled up. Some women look
      hot pissed off." He shot her a wolfish grin.

      Jean laughed. He did have his good points. For a few minutes she was able to
      forget Scott's neglect.

      "Listen, Jean... uh..." Logan's whole mood changed. He was nervous. It
      radiated off of him so much that she'd of been able to feel it, even if she
      wasn't a telepath. He moved closer to her. "If you need someone to talk to...
      about... anything..."

      Jean smiled. "I know." She kissed him lightly on the lips. "Thank you."

      He looked near stunned that she had just kissed him. Jean smiled at him,
      thinking he'd leave.

      But, instead, he pulled her tight against him and kissed her hard on the
      lips. Everything inside her told her she should push away. That she should
      tell him all her flirting was just to get Scott's attention.

      But, she didn't want to. She just wanted to feel wanted. This wouldn't change
      her love for Scott. Nothing could change that.

      Jean was gasping underneath Logan as he thrust harder and harder into her.
      Three months without sex was a long time.

      Her legs were wrapped tightly around him. "Oh... God..." Logan was panting as
      came closer to coming.

      "Oh... Logan..." She moaned, nearing her climax.

      "Fuck..." He muttered, pulling out of her. She looked at him confused. Then
      gasped as the wave of anger hit her.

      She looked over to the doorway where Scott stood, arms crossed. "I can't
      believe this." He said. "How long has this been going on for!"

      "Scott..." Jean panicked, not even bothering to cover herself as she stood
      up. "Please... let me explain..."

      "How long have you two been fucking? Since he came back!?!"

      Jean winced. "I love you Scott. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to
      happen." She was crying. "You've been so busy... I love you so much."

      All the while, Logan was putting his clothes back on.

      Scott shook his head in disbelief. "I can't believe you'd do this. I always
      knew he had feelings for you... but I didn't think either of you would of
      acted on it." He walked out. Slamming the door behind him.

      "Scott..." She cried.

      "Jean..." Logan put a hand on her arm.

      "I can't loose him." She sobbed.

      Logan left her, too.

      She fell to the floor, sobbing. Unable to believe that any of that had just
      happened.

      Out of the corner of her eye, she saw her clothes scattered around the room.
      She quickly put them on and went to look for Scott.

      *Jean.* Professor Xavier's voice echoed inside her head.

      *Yes, Professor?*

      *Scott is leaving. He wanted me to inform you that the engagement is off...
      and as long as you are here, he will not be. I hope you choose not to follow
      him.*

      *Of course Professor.* She figured it'd be best if she allowed him some time
      to get over what had happened.

      No one was surprised when Logan left later that day as well. The news of what
      had happened spread like wildfire.

      Scott returned much sooner than he'd intended to .

      Professor Xavier had called him at his grandparents house in Alaska.

      He stood with the other X-Men, including Logan, near a small gray tombstone.
      He felt a bit responsible for the fact that Jean had killed herself. He loved
      her.

      He missed her when he had been in Alaska. He was going to go back... take her
      back. He just needed some more time. Seeing her in the middle of having sex
      with Logan had really shocked him.

      But, no tears had come to his eyes over her. All he felt was a deep sense of
      emptiness. He laid a rose on the soft brown dirt and walked back to the
      mansion.

      Logan did the same... but didn't return to the mansion at Xavier's request.

      ~ The End ~

      Geeze... I betcha didn't see that one coming. I LOVE JEAN. Mainly when she
      was Dark Phoenix. Her death in this fic wasn't me being mean to her. Honest.
      Funny what caffeine lows can make a person do.

      "Time is precious and it's slipping away..." Ricky Martin "Nobody Wants To Be
      Lonely"

      Go to my web-page... www.geocities.com/blackqueenphoenix
      Merci, Grazie, Thanks