OT: Dark Ferret

  • victoria_p@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2001
      I know many of you were concerned, and I wanted to let
      you know that I have heard from Dark Ferret.

      She's all right.

      She does have a family member who is missing due to the
      9/11 tragedy, and has been very caught up in dealing
      with that, with no time to log on.

      She wanted me to pass along the message that she's okay,
      and to thank you all VERY MUCH for inquiring about her.
      She's feeling the love from the groups, I think, and I
      think it's a good thing for her.

      She'll probably get back in the swing over time, but she
      wanted me to let you all know she's okay and she really,
      truly appreciates your concern. She'll try and answer all
      the emails eventually.

      Hugs,

      victoria

      --

      "Okay, on sleazing extra candy, tears are key. Tears will
      normally get you the double bagger. You can also try the

      --

      The Muse's Fool: http://www.unfitforsociety.net/musesfool