OT: Jenn's "Unspoken" Series -- Story Guide Update

  • Andariel L.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2001
      The Unspoken RR guide has been updated with the 3 newly submitted stories. I've
      had to fudge the timeline in a few places (with permission of the authors in
      question) to straighten out some conflicts. So, if you're planning to
      participate, please check the new chronology.

      As an FYI, there are two stories currently in progress that key off of Eve's new
      submission, "Sleight of Hand". You should be seeing a follow-up to Scott's
      cancelled class day very soon now <g>

      Thanks!
      Andariel

      http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/insomniac/unspokenguide.html