OT: Unspoken RR Page Updated

  • Jenn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2001
      In a massive fit of pure procrastination, I brought the page to current
      this morning (18! Cool beans!) and played with redesigning it a little.
      If you have any problems with the image uploads or anything look super odd,
      email me. <g> Thanks to Shana and Andariel for the pics!

      And anyone who has very blonde Jude Law pics, send them? Please?

      jenn
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Personal Webpage:
      www.wolverineandrogue.com/seperis
      www.geocities.com/seperis

      XMMFF List Archivist: www.geocities.com/xmenmoviefanfic

      PETJ, EFB, WRB, FEF, WRM, ASCLM, AngstGrrl, General Diebin-fan, Beth-fan
      extraordinaire

      *****

      On Published Versus Fanfic (simplified)

      Q: Why do I do this? I'm a junkie.

      A: And fanfic writers are... what? Slightly scuzzy methadone addicts, as
      opposed to mainlining the pure uncut goooood stuff that is your drug of
      choice?

      --Barbelith Underground Messageboard, page 7