OT: Jenn's "Unspoken" Series -- Story Bible Link

  • Andariel L.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2001
      By suggestion of the very insightful Minisinoo, there is now a "quick guide" set
      up for Jenn's in progress Round Robin, "Unspoken". We're hoping this will
      clarify relationships and action in the quick developing series so people can
      keep track of things better. Included is a character guide and a timeline for
      the current set of 15 stories.

      Updates will be made as new stories come in. If you have any questions or
      suggestions, feel free to contact me (andariell@...).

      Enjoy!

      http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/insomniac/unspokenguide.html

      Andariel