Next WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomd@husson.edu
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 10, 2001
      Hi Everybody,

      Darkstar's interview is completed and should be posted at the WRFA in
      the next few days. It is extremely interesting and enlightening. Be
      sure to check the archive and read it when you get the chance.

      The next interview is with the prolific Jenn. She is the author of
      such stories as the ongoing "On Love & Lust at Mutant High", "A Year
      and a Day", "A Little More Than Intimate", "An Unusual
      Situation", "Exceptions", and many more. :) All can be read at the
      WRFA archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) or Jenn's site
      (www.wolverineandrogue.com/seperis/) Please send any questions you
      have for Jenn to me at either address below by September 23rd.
      They'll be compiled and sent to her that last week of September.

      Thanks for your interest and participation.

      Diane Hanscom

      hanscomd@... or hanscomd@...
    • hanscomd@husson.edu
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 25, 2001
        Hi Everybody,

        FyrDrakken's interview is completed and in Sarah's hands. She's been
        offline for a while, but I'm sure she'll get it posted as soon as she
        can. It's another great (and lengthy!) interview. Be sure to keep
        checking the archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when
        you get the chance.

        Even though this is a busy time of year, I wanted to squeeze one more
        interview in before Christmas. Molly has graciously agreed to do the
        this final interview of the year! As many of you may know, Molly is
        the author of such stories as, "Defensive Lines", "Life Less
        Static", "Counting Backwards", and most recently "Venn: In the
        Overlap" among others. Her stories can be read at X-Men: the Movie
        Fan Fiction Central (www.geocities.com/xmenmoviefanfic) or Molly's
        own site (www.wolverineandrogue.com/detritus/fiction.html). Please
        send any questions you have for Molly to me at either address below
        by December 7th. They'll be compiled and sent out that weekend.

        Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

        Diane Hanscom

        hanscomd@... or hanscomd@...
      • hanscomde
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 31, 2001
          Hi Everybody,

          Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!

          We'll be starting the new year with an interview from Sorciere, the
          author of such stories as, "Hunting", "In the Moonlight", "Loss and
          Desire", "Theories" and the series "Manipulations" among others. The
          stories can be read at the WRFA archive or Sorciere's own site
          (www.wolverineandrogue.com/sorciere/). Please send any questions you
          have for Sorciere to me at either address below by January 14th.
          They'll be compiled and sent out that third week in January.

          Also, I'll make an announcement when both Molly's and Sorciere's
          interviews have been posted at the WRFA.

          Thanks for your interst and participation.

          Diane Hanscom

          hanscomd@... or hanscomd@...
        • hanscomde
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 9, 2003
            Hi Everybody,

            The next WRFA interview will be with our own Jamie, the
            author of such stories as "Blackout", "After Perfect", "Child's Play"
            and "Special Delivery" among others. The stories can be
            read at the WRFA archive or Jamie's own site
            (http://www.geocities.com/panda_grrl2000/). I will be conducting the
            interview at the end of the month. Thus, if you would like to
            suggest a question, please contact me by November 21st at the address
            below. Another announcement will be made when the completed interview
            has been posted.

            Thanks for your interst and participation.

            Diane Hanscom
            deh@...
          • hanscomde
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 19, 2004
              Hi Everybody,

              The next WRFA interview will be with CJ, the author of such stories
              as "Bad Dates," "Late Night Reading," "The Eyes of a Woman," "Fire
              and Ice and--Claws" and many more. The stories can be
              read at the WRFA archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic). I will be
              conducting the interview at the beginning of next month. Thus, if you
              would like to suggest a question, please contact me by January 31st

              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 20 5:15 AM
                The next interview will be with Bailey, author of the
                stories "Remember This," "Party Time," "Want," and "Fixed" among
                others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive
                (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/dbauthor.php?author_id=218). I
                will be conducting the interview around the beginning of March. Thus,
                if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by March
                5th at the address below. Another announcement will be made when the

                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 19, 2004
                  Hi Everybody,

                  Bailey's interview is completed and should be posted at the WRFA
                  soon. It's terrific, so be sure to check the archive
                  (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when it's available.

                  Our next interview will be with Catlin O'Connor, the author of such
                  stories as "19 Hours", "The Simple Things", "12 Days of Christmas"
                  and "Breathing Life Away" among others. Her stories can be read at
                  the WRFA or her own site, Issue Girls
                  (http://issuegirls.mutualadmiration.net). I will be conducting the
                  interview at the beginning of April. If you would like to suggest a
                  question, please contact me by April 2nd at the address below. Another

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 26, 2004
                    Hi Everybody,

                    Although Catlin's interview is still in progress, I'd like to get
                    started on next month's interview. May's WRFA interview will be with
                    Brianna Aisling, the author of such stories as "Enough", "Laying
                    Claim", "Touched" and "Saying Goodbye" among others. The stories can
                    be read at the WRFA archive or Brianna's own site, The Notebook:
                    Dreamers Never Die (http://www.geocities.com/frankie_anne/). I will
                    be conducting the interview around the middle of the month. Thus, if
                    you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by May 10th

                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 31, 2004
                      The next interview will be with SJ Smith, author of the
                      stories "Tantalus," "Triptych," "Thirty Reasons," and "Sunlight" among
                      others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive
                      (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/dbauthor.php?author_id=286). I
                      will be conducting the interview around the middle of November. Thus,
                      if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by Nov.
                      13th at the address below. Another announcement will be made when the

                      Message 10 of 13 , Jan 30, 2005
                        Hi Everybody,

                        Beth's interview is in progress, so I'd like to get started on
                        next month's interview. February's WRFA interview will be with M
                        Jules (aka Megan), the
                        author of such stories as "Take Thirty", "Every Breath You
                        Take", "Lovers Less Wild" and "Baby, It's Cold Outside"
                        among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive. I will be
                        conducting the interview around the middle of the month.
                        Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
                        Feb. 11th at the address below. Another announcement will be made

                        Message 11 of 13 , Mar 5, 2005
                          Hi Everybody,

                          Beth and Megan's interviews are completed and should be posted at the
                          archive shortly. The next interview will be with Ramos, the author
                          of such stories as "The Lab", "Welcome to Genosha" and "X-Cursions"
                          among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive or
                          Ramos' own site, (http://www.sribblesandscratches.com/index115.htm)
                          . I will be conducting the interview around the middle of the month.
                          Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
                          March 18th at the address below. Another announcement will be made

                          Message 12 of 13 , May 13, 2005
                            Hi Everybody,

                            Ramos' interview is completed and should be posted at the
                            archive shortly. The next interview will be with Saxonny, the author
                            of such stories as "Living Dead Girl", "100," "Deathwish (Remix)"
                            and "Spoiled" among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA
                            archive. I will be conducting the interview around the end of the month.
                            Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
                            May 27th at the address below. Another announcement will be made

                            Message 13 of 13 , Oct 8, 2006
                              Hi Everybody,

                              The next interview will be with FeeferJ, author of such stories
                              as "Marie on My Mind," "The Glass You Break to Touch," and "A Quiet
                              Mind" among others. The stories can be read at the
                              WRFA archive (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/search.php).

                              I will be conducting the interview at the end of the month. Thus, if
                              you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by October
                              20th at the address below. Another announcement will be made