Fic request....

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2001
      .... I'd love to see ANYthing with Scott and Jean, that's *nice* to
      them. Pretty please with sugar on it and a cherry on top? Jenn's
      JUS AD BELLUM and Vic's Alter-Eighteen aside, everything since the
      beginning of September (and even before) has been Logan/Rogue,
      Gambit/Rogue, or other. (If I missed a Scot story, PLEASE let me
      know!) We poor Scott and Jean lovers are starting to asphixiate.
      <whimper, whimper>

      --Min
      (who is busy trying to write a novel at the moment, and can't write
      more short Scott fic <g>)

      http://im.yahoo.com