Updates to K@tt's Aerie
- Here's the long version of the updates; some of this may be redundant.
Beware that this is the beginning of the dwindling of updates since the
homework is going to start pouring in.
1) "Fatted Calf" is up in Writer's Block along with a separate section
for the rest of the stories in this arc *sigh* yes, the WriterMuse has
pressured me to write more. I'm am the definition of the Bad WRiter.
2) Two pieces of fan-art, one Cyclops and one Gambit, is up in the
computer art part of Pawprints.
1) "Life," an Elisa&Goliath piece, is in Pawprints, cleaned up and
2) Beta'd version of "Doubled Edge" is up; joyjoyjoy!
Got anymore time to waste? Visit my world o' X-Men, Gargoyles and Highlander
fics & pics at http://xeno3kattz.tripod.com/index.htm
Rogue: What am I going to do with you, Remy LeBeau?
Remy: I have a list, but I left it in my other pants.
~Astonishing X-Men #1
Goliath: I never realized when you were human just how beautiful you were.
Elisa (with a smile): You mean you thought I was ugly?
Goliath: Uh... careful! Updraft!!
~Gargoyles: The Mirror
Methos: It's got such a nice ring to it. Yeah, no more fighting, no more
killing. Peace and harmony. Don't tell me you never fantasized about that?
Some young sucker's always gonna fall for it.
Duncan: Richie has.
Highlander the Series: The Messenger
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp