Greetings from a new member

  • adnilnosnhoj@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 12:29 AM
      I've known about and liked xmen for quite a few years, but it wasn't
      until I saw the that I really got into the swing of things. Well, I
      had a little push from my husband, who has been a serious collector
      of the comic book for many years. Now that I'm involved in the story,
      he feels comfertable in spending boo-koo bucks on back issues. Haha
      The character that I fell in love with, (I think I'm the only one),
      is Sabertooth. I couldn't help myself, there is something quite
      exotic about cat-people.
      Any way, does someone any fan-fic on this character? Please let me
      know I would love to read any.
      Sincerely Linda J.