FIC: to have and to hold 2/3 pg-13 (movie-verse)

  • sputiehead@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2001
      Title: To Have And To Hold
      Author: Natalia Melissa Vronsky
      Email: blackqueenphoenix@... or sputiehead@...
      Web-page: <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/blackqueenphoenix">blackqueenphoenix</A>
      Part: two of three
      Category: Rogue/Gambit respective POV's
      Rating: PG/PG-13 for language
      Are Now Entering The Twilight Zone 1&2" Takes place about two years after the
      last story.
      Disclaimer: I do not own these characters... Marvel does... 20th Century Fox
      does. I have NO money. I don't even have a job. I live offa my parents for
      Pete's sake! So don't sue me.
      Author's Notes: I intended to write this on Tuesday when I'd have nothing
      else to do... but my family left me all alone... so this is what I did with
      my spare time. :)
      Thanks: to Cassie and Daisy for being the worlds bestest beta's. :)
      A thousand thanks to everyone who's read/responded to my stories. It's
      really, really... flattering. :)
      Archive: Feel free to archive anywhere... I don't care so long as it's not at
      some "worst fan-fiction ever" page... also... just let me know, 'kay?
      Feedback: PLEASE! I don't care if'n you flame me... just respond... it's nice
      to know what others think of my work. PLEASE!

      "Damn gloves.

      I haven't had to wear these things in ages... but it's part of the outfit...
      so I have too.

      Remy really liked the dress.

      It's got a very low cut.

      I look over to where he's sitting with a couple of the guys.

      God, he's so handsome.

      He got kinda mad at me after that whole... 'I love Logan, not you thing'.

      Especially when Logan made me tell him the truth.

      I guess its for the best.

      How was I supposed to know Logan's fiancée would be coming a week later,
      right?

      Besides... I've got control of my powers now.

      I blow him a kiss.

      God, I love that man so much.

      And I think I'm going to go blind from all of the camera's.

      Do people really want pictures of us girls that bad?

      They should be taking pictures of Remy.

      He looks like some sort of god in his tux.

      Jubilee whined to me about light reflecting off my ring and hitting her eyes.

      It's a really nice ring.

      I worried about it at first... thinking Remy stole it.

      Can you blame me?

      The man's a professional thief.

      But Professor Xavier told me he'd been with him when he bought the ring.

      Kitty and Jubilee started elbowing me.

      Jean was saying something... but I wasn't really paying attention.

      I look back at Remy again... and he mouths 'good luck' to me.

      Like I'll need it.

      -Rogue"