FIC: to have and to hold 1/3 pg-13 (movie-verse)

  • sputiehead@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2001
      Title: To Have And To Hold
      Author: Natalia Melissa Vronsky
      Email: blackqueenphoenix@... or sputiehead@...
      web-page: <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/blackqueenphoenix">blackqueenphoenix</A>
      Part: one of three
      Category: Rogue/Gambit respective Pov's
      Rating: PG/PG-13 for language
      Are Now Entering The Twilight Zone 1&2" Takes place about two years after the
      last story.
      Disclaimer: I do not own these characters... Marvel does... 20th Century Fox
      does. I have NO money. I don't even have a job. I live offa my parents for
      Pete's sake! So don't sue me.
      Author's Notes: when I was a kid... I lived in Los Angeles, and there was a
      restaurant... well, it's still there, called "Mr. Pete's Patio" And when I
      could first really read stuff... I thought it said "Mr. Pete's Potato"... and
      that has no relevance to my story whatsoever. Just kinda wanted to share that
      with everyone. :) Sorry... I've had wayyyyyyy too much coffee and candy and
      it's really late at night... and I've been watching 80's music video's :)
      Thanks: to Cassie and Daisy for being the worlds bestest beta's. :)
      A thousand thanks to everyone who's read/responded to my stories. It's
      really, really... flattering. :)
      Archive: Feel free to archive anywhere... I don't care so long as it's not at
      some "worst fan-fiction ever" page... also... just let me know, 'kay?
      Feedback: PLEASE! I don't care if'n you flame me... just respond... it's nice
      to know what others think of my work. PLEASE!

      Okay... this is it... so I hope you enjoy.

      "I watched as Rogue pulled nervously on her gloves.

      She hadn't worn gloves in the year that she'd finally got control of her
      powers.

      I'd asked her several times to marry me before... then she finally said yes
      after.

      Guess I kind of understand why she'd been pushing me away.

      But... I love her and I wasn't going to go away... especially after she told
      me she'd lied about being in love with Logan.

      She looks absolutely beautiful in her gown.

      Like a fairy tale princess or something.

      Maybe more like the angel she's always been to me.

      She turns from where she's standing with the other X-Women and blows me a
      kiss and smiles confidently.

      A few camera flashes go off.

      The other ladies look good in their dresses and stuff.

      Guess women feel they have to go the whole hog when going to a wedding.

      But Rogue, she beats them hands down.

      Well, at least to me.

      I watch her admire the very large diamond centered on the thin gold band on
      her finger.

      The one I gave her.

      Jubilee and Kitty nudge Rogue to make her pay attention to Jean, who was
      speaking briefly.

      She looks back at me and I mouth the words 'good luck' to her.

      -Remy"

      Anybody but me wonder if Rick James' hair is his real hair? Does anybody but
      me care? :) That's what I get for watching too much TV. *Nate shakes head in
      annoyance with herself*.