Story idea--any takers?

  • CRSunrise@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2001
      Hiya folks

      I have an interesting idea for a story. How about X-Men: Survivor Style?
      We'd choose 10 of the X-People, and have 5 on one team, and 5 on another.
      You should know the drill. Wouldn't that be a neat concept? Any takers?

      Anyone who wants to help me with this, email me back, and we'll work on
      things. I was thinking of needing about 10 people, plus me, and we'd choose
      who would get booted, and so forth. How about it?

      Crystal
      AIM/AOL=CRSunrise, OneLastW1sh
      Yahoo=CRSunrise_98
      Hotmail=CRSunrise_98@...

      ~~Life's a constant roadway. There are many twists and turns. You also have
      to watch out for the potholes~~
      ~~Take one step at a time or you'll fall flat on your face~~
      ~~A life lived in chaos is an impossibility...~~Madeleine L'Engle

      A League of Their Own
      http://crsunrise_98.tripod.com/ or http://members.tripod.com/~CRSunrise_98/

      Join my Mailing Lists
      A League of Their Own Updates-for updates and such on the above site
      leagueupdates-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      For the Newsie Lover out there
      newsie-lovers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com