FIC:you are now entering the twilight zone 1/2 pg-13 (movie-verse)

  • sputiehead@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2001
      Sorry... I sent this once... but I forgot to write the groups part of
      yahoogroups...

      Title: You Are Now Entering The Twilight Zone
      Author: Natalia Melissa Vronsky
      Email: blackqueenphoenix@... or sputiehead@...
      web-page: www.geocities.com/blackqueenphoenix
      Part: one of two
      Category: Rogue/Gambit- other character POV
      Rating: PG/PG-13 for language
      Disclaimer: I do not own these characters... Marvel does... 20th Century Fox
      does. I have NO money. I don't even have a job. So don't sue me.
      Author's Notes: Wow... the readers have spoken once again. Ask for a
      sequel... even when I intended "Why I Lied To Gambit" to be the end... and
      you shall get it.
      That's why I love responses... even when I can't get back to you 'cause I
      have no e-mail to respond to :).
      Right now I don't know if this'll be it. I guess it depends on how I feel
      about the outcome.
      Thanks: to Cassie and Daisy for being the worlds bestest beta's. :)
      A thousand thanks to everyone who's read/responded to my stories. It's
      really... flattering. :)
      Archive: Feel free to archive anywhere... I don't care so long as it's not at
      some "worst fan-fiction ever" page... also... just let me know, 'kay?
      Feedback: PLEASE! I don't care if'n you flame me... just respond... it's nice
      to know what others think of my work. PLEASE!

      "I don't know what the Hell I stepped into when I got back to Xavier's
      School.

      It was like the Twilight Zone or something.

      Some damn Cajun guy told me I was a lucky man... that he wished me and Rogue
      all the happiness in the world.

      Okay.

      So I go ask Marie what the Hell is going on... and she starts sobbing about
      the Cajun... Remy... and how he loves her.

      Isn't that supposed to be a good thing?

      How often is it that an untouchable girl gets a guy... 'specially one that
      looks like a player... to love her?

      I asked her for my tags back.

      She looked at me like I'm the most insensitive jerk in the world.

      Okay... so maybe I could of waited until after she'd finished crying her
      heart out...

      So I apologized and told her to tell me everything.

      She loves the Cajun.

      And he loves her, apparently.

      But she told him she loves me... make sense?

      It sure as Hell ain't making any sense to me.

      She explained to me how she felt it wouldn't be fair to be with him since she
      can't touch.

      I don't think I'll ever understand women.

      So I tell her that if she doesn't tell him how she feels, I will.

      Then I asked her for my tags back, again.

      She gave me that damn look again.

      I leave her room... without my tags.

      Damn women.

      -Logan"

      END PART ONE... this fic will now self-destruct. J/k

      Okay... I decided for a bit of a lighter mood... I went back over the other
      stories and they made me cry. This is part one... part two should be right
      behind. :)

      Gambit: "You got no right t'speak for me, Girl."
      Rogue: "Then I'll ask. If Ah have to, Ah'll beg. Don't do this Remy."
      Gambit: "We b'long t'gether."
      Rogue: "Ah know. But not now. Not for this.
      You saw what happened on the commons. The same-or worse-can happen at
      anytime. When it does, Ah don't want you anywhere close."
      Gambit: "You'll place friends at risk, but not me? Chere, dat's crazy!"
      Rogue: "Right now, so am I.
      Fact is, they get hurt, it'll break my heart. But if it's you-Ah'll die. Ah
      can't work through this, Remy, if Ah'm worried all the time about you."
      Gambit: "An' how'm I s'posed t'live wit' you gone from my life?"
      Wolverine: "The course of true love--!"
      Storm: "They will find a way." X-Men #109 it's a long quote, er... quotes...
      but I really like it.