FIC:you are now entering the twilight zone 2/2 pg-13 (movie-verse)

  • sputiehead@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2001
      Title: You Are Now Entering The Twilight Zone
      Author: Natalia M. Vronsky
      Part: Two of Two
      Disclaimers and notes and thanks etc. in part one.

      "So Marie runs after me and begs me not to tell Remy.

      Damn.

      She's like... a little puppy you see on pick up off the side of the road...
      and you just gotta be nice to it... even when it pisses you off.

      Big eyes, pleading, full of tears.

      Damn, damn, damn.

      I tell her I'm giving her one day to straighten things out with him.

      I don't want anyone getting the impression I'm with Jail-bait with puppy dog
      eyes.

      Especially Mariko, when she comes to visit me from Japan.

      Should've brought M'iko from the get go... then I wouldn't even be dealing'
      with this... and M'iko is pretty good with girlie things.

      Hehehe... later in the day I saw Marie talkin' to the Cajun... she was
      cryin'... and he kept tryin' to hug her.

      Don't know what she told him... but he seemed pretty happy.

      And after a while she finally let him hug her.

      Oh well... least now when I go, I wont be too worried about her.

      Seems like she's got someone to watch over her now.

      Maybe I can get my damn tags back, too... without getting that look.

      And now... the only really weird thing going on around the mansion is that
      big furry blue thing that wears glasses.

      -Logan"

      Ha-Ha-Happy ending. Okay... So I'll write one more... angst free, neh? Then
      that'll be it. :)