FIC: why i lied to gambit G/PG 1/1

  • sputiehead@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2001
      Title: Why I Lied To Gambit
      Author: Natalia Melissa Vronsky
      Email: blackqueenphoenix@... or sputiehead@...
      web-page: <A HREF="www.geocities.com/blackqueenphoenix">blackqueenphoenix</A>
      Part: one of one
      Category: Gambit- other character POV (like it's a huge secret.)
      Rating: G/PG
      Disclaimer: I do not own these characters... Marvel does... 20th Century Fox
      does. I have NO money. I don't even have a job. So don't sue me.
      Author's Notes: As I said before... it pained me to write "Somebody Else's
      Angel". Honestly. So... instead of just leaving everything be... I had to
      kind of make amends to myself and all the rogue/gambit shippers who may not
      have liked "Somebody Else's Angel".
      Thanks: to Cassie and Daisy for being the worlds bestest beta's. :)
      Archive: Feel free to archive anywhere... I don't care so long as it's not at
      some "worst fan-fiction ever" page... also... just let me know, 'kay?
      Feedback: PLEASE! I don't care if'n you flame me... just respond... it's nice
      to know what others think of my work. PLEASE!

      "Okay... I lied to Remy.

      I had to.

      How could he love me?

      I can't touch people.

      Professor Xavier said I probably never will be able to touch people.

      It sucks... it more than sucks... I hate it.

      I do love Remy.

      Since the day I laid my eyes on him.

      He's gorgeous... he's so sweet... and regardless of my powers, he still
      wanted me.

      And he loves me.

      But it isn't fair to him.

      He deserves to be with someone he can touch.

      Someone who will be able to show him how much she loves him.

      I'll be fine just being his friend.

      And... maybe... if one day I do get control of my powers... I'll be honest
      with him.

      I'll tell him how much I love him... how I've never loved Logan.

      'Cause Logan's like my big brother.

      And then me and Remy can be happy...

      If I ever get control of my powers.

      -Rogue"

      Okay... I feel so much better. I can eat now. It's not exactly a happy
      ending... but at least Rogue's not all... in love with Wolverine. :P sorry
      Logan/rogue shippers. :(

      Gambit to Rogue after she kills The Goth-
      "You wan' feel bad 'bout dat, your privilege.
      Jus' like it's mine t'hold you close an' give you comfort, for as long as you
      need. For as long as you want."
      "As it turned out, it was a very long time indeed." So says the little yellow
      dialogue box. -uncanny x-men #385