  • KC Solano
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2001
      Quickie update: The beta'd version of "The Fatted Calf" is now up at my
      website. Not really changed much, just fixed some inconsistencies and
      spelling mistakes but I'm just so gee-gosh-darned proud that I've updated
      that I thought I'd share.

      Kat

      *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
      Got anymore time to waste? Visit my world o' X-Men, Gargoyles and Highlander
      fics & pics at http://xeno3kattz.tripod.com/index.htm

      Rogue: What am I going to do with you, Remy LeBeau?
      Remy: I have a list, but I left it in my other pants.
      ~Astonishing X-Men #1

      Goliath: I never realized when you were human just how beautiful you were.
      Elisa (with a smile): You mean you thought I was ugly?
      Goliath: Uh... careful! Updraft!!
      ~Gargoyles: The Mirror

      Methos: It's got such a nice ring to it. Yeah, no more fighting, no more
      killing. Peace and harmony. Don't tell me you never fantasized about that?
      Some young sucker's always gonna fall for it.
      Duncan: Richie has.
      Methos: Voil´┐Ż.
      Highlander the Series: The Messenger