Challenge: Write the fic that goes with this song.

  • That's for you to find out, Baby
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2001
      Hey, I haven't posted hardly anything on this board, more just
      enjoying the fabulous fanfic that is posted here. But I was
      listening to the latest Dave Matthews CD and I kept thinking that
      this song would be perfect for a Wolverine/Rogue fic. So if anyone
      wants to write one, using the song, that would be awesome. Here's
      the lyrics.

      Cory
      PS Keep up the awesome writing everyone!!!!

      When the World Ends

      When the world ends
      Collect your things
      You're coming with me
      When the world ends
      You tuckle up yourself with me
      Watch it as the stars disappear to nothing
      The day the world is over
      We'll be lying in bed

      I'm gonna rock you like a baby when the cities fall
      We will rise as the building's crumble
      Float there and watch it all
      Amidst the burning, we'll be churning
      You know, love will be our wings
      The passion rises up from the ashes
      When the world ends

      When the world ends
      You're gonna come with me
      We're going to be crazy
      Like a river bends
      We're going to float
      Through the criss cross of the mountains
      Watch them fade to nothing
      When the world ends
      You know that's what's happening now
      I'm going to be there with you somehow, oh...

      I'm going to tie you up like a baby in a carriage car
      Your legs won't work cause you want me so
      You just lie spread to the wall
      The love you got is surely
      All the love that I would ever need
      I'm going to take you by my side
      And love you tall, `til the world ends

      Oh, but don't you worry about a thing
      No, 'cause I got you here with me
      Don't you worry about a
      Just you and me
      Floating through the empty, empty
      Just you and me
      Oh, graces
      Oh, grace

      Oh, when the world ends
      We'll be burning one
      When the world ends
      We'll be sweet makin love
      Oh, you know when the world ends
      I'm going to take you aside and say
      Let's watch it fade away, fade away
      And the world's done
      Ours just begun
      It's done
      Ours just begun

      We're gonna dive into the emptiness
      We'll be swimming
      I'm going to walk you through the pathless roads
      I'm going to take you to the top of the mountain that's no longer
      there
      I'm going to take you to bed and love you, I swear
      Like the end is here

      I'm going to take you up to
      I'm going to take you down on you
      I'm going to hold you like an angel, angel

      I'm going to love you
      I'm going to love you
      When the world ends
      I'm going to hold you