Ficlet: Open Wide 1/1

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 11:31 AM
      Title: Open Wide 1/1
      Author: Rebecca
      Rating: G
      Disclaimers: *sigh* must we really resort to digging up the painful
      realizations of the fact that I *don't'* own then? Jeeze, talk about
      pouring salt on open wounds…
      stupid and boring this ficlet is. But that's not really a summary… so
      uh…. It's got Logan in it. How's that? `Nuff said to get your
      interests peaked? =)
      Archive: ha, right, like I'd archive anything that I wrote. Uh-huh, I
      don't even like to re-read anything that I write. But yeah, if you
      want it, ask. I'm a nice person. Just say please, and it's basically
      in the bag.
      Author's Notes: This was written in reply to a long past challenge
      from Victoria. Hmm, actually, I can't remember what the specifics of
      the challenge were, I just know it had to be done in 100 words or
      less. So, about five minute ago, having had enough of the rabid mini-
      hitler bunny that seemed to be enjoyin gnawing on the back of my head
      until I wrote this, I thought this up and typed it all out in under a
      minute and a half. Ha, I'm already embarrassed for even thinking
      about posting this. But oh well. Not funny by any means, but ya know –
      --100 words or less. I sought; I concurred; my job here is officially
      done. Now I think I'd like to spend some quality `alone time' with my
      Logan-clone, thank you very much. =) And again, may the gods bless
      that wonderful machine of Jo's, which without it, I'd be a very
      lonely girl without a sinfully sexy Jacuzzi buddy. *g*
      hmm.... I just realized that my notes are longer than my story....

      And the ficlet begins in:

      1….

      "Logan, I can't do this."

      "Don't be silly, kid, of course you can."

      "Nu-huh. The thing's huge! It won't fit!"

      "Put it in your hands, open your mouth real wide, and try to take it
      in."

      "Logan…"

      "C'mon, darlin'. You can do it."

      "But—okay. Here I go."

      "Alright. Wrap your lips around it. Yeah ...almost…now swallow a
      little..."

      "Uhnn…mmm…"

      "Done. …Marie?"

      "Yeah?"

      "See, wasn't too difficult, eh?"

      "No. Tasted kinda weird going down though. ….And I almost gagged on
      it."

      "Sorry."

      "No problem. But next time I come down with a cold? No more pills.
      I'm sticking with liquid."

      * END