Fic: Silent Scream

  • Emy & Tanya
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 1996
      I finally finished my fic Silent Scream. Now, since it has been awhile
      since I started it I was wondering how I should handle this. Since I am
      unable to get into my site to upload it and just send a link I was wondering
      if there was enough interest for a repost? Or you could join my group
      FeelTheLove and read it there since I have the entire story posted there.
      Anyway, if you would like to read it let me know and I'll figure something
      out.

      Tanya

      http://go.to/tanie = My xmen site
      "Sayin' "Ah tol' ya so" is beneath mah dignity, so instead, Ah'll say ....
      "Nyah, Nyah, Nyah, Nyah, Nyah" - Rogue in Gambit #5