WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomd@husson.edu
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 12, 2001
      Hello Everybody,

      I want to let you know that Terri's interview is completed and in
      Sarah's hands. She's working on getting it posted as soon as she
      can. It's another great (and lengthy!) interview, so be sure to
      check the archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when
      it's available.

      Moving on, the next interview will be with Darkstar. Although
      probably best known for her beautiful poetry such as, "All That Is
      Not Allowed", "Belief's Last Candle", and "Lazarus Undone", she has
      also written some wonderful stories, including "Save the Last Dance
      For Me" and "Inside the Lightning". Check the archive to find even
      more. Please send any questions you have for Darkstar to me at
      either address below by August 26th. They'll be compiled and sent to
      her that last week of August.

      Thanks for your interest and participation.

      Diane Hanscom
      Brewer, ME
      hanscomd@... (problematic lately)
      or
      hanscomd@... (to be on the safe side)
    • hanscomd@husson.edu
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 22, 2001
        Hi Everybody,

        Jenn's interview is completed and should be posted at the WRFA in the
        next few days. It's another great (and lengthy!) interview. Be sure
        to check the archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when
        you get the chance.

        The next interview will be with FyrDrakken, the author of such
        stories as, "Drunken Musings", "A Reasonable Compromise", "Practice
        Makes Perfect", and "Summers End" among others and is currently
        working on a Wolverine/Rogue fanzine. The stories can be read at the
        WRFA archive or FyrDrakken's own site
        (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fyrdrakken/) which also includes info on
        the 'zine. Please send any questions you have for FyrDrakken to me
        at either address below by November 2nd. They'll be compiled and sent
        out that first week in November.

        Thanks for your interst and participation.

        Diane Hanscom

        hanscomd@... or hanscomd@...
      • hanscomde
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 29, 2002
          Hi Everybody,

          February's WRFA interview will be with Jengrrrl, the author of such
          stories as the "Big Crunch" series, "All Aboard" AU, "Of Friends and
          Good Intentions" and "Purdah" among others. The stories can be read
          at the WRFA archive or Jengrrrl's own site
          (www.wolverineandrogue.com/muses/index2.html). Please send any
          questions you have for Jengrrrl to me at either address below by
          February 11th. They'll be compiled and sent out that week.

          Also, Molly's (December) and Sorciere's (January) interviews should
          be posted at the archive within days. Please take the time to check
          them out. Although a bit late (on our part), they are a terrific
          read and definitely worth the wait.

        • hanscomde <diane.hanscom.1984@owu.edu>
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 18, 2003
            Hello Everybody,

            Great news! The WRFA is up and running again under new management.
            Our first author interview will be with Heather (aka lachlanrose),
            the author of such stories as, "Bittersweet", "Black
            Velvet", "Finding Center" and "No More Words" among others.
            Heather's stories can be read at her own site, The Sandbox (
            www.thesandbox.org/index.htm). I will be conducting the interview at
            the beginning of March. If you would like to suggest a question,
            please contact me by March 1st at either of the addressess below.
            Another announcement will be made when the completed interview has
            been posted. Until then, check out the other great interviews at
            WRFA if you haven't already done so. :)

            Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

            Diane

            hanscomd@... or diane.hanscom.1984@...
          • hanscomde
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 5 4:47 AM
              Hi Everybody,

              Heather's interview is completed and should be posted at the WRFA
              this weekend. It's a terrific (and lengthy!) interview--informative
              and entertaining. So be sure to check the archive
              (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when you get the chance.

              Our next interview will be with Khaki, the author of such stories
              as "The Price of Love", "A Stolen Season", Rogue's Day Off" and
              the "Wedding Vows" series among others. Her stories can be read at
              the WRFA or her own site, Khaki's Med Lab
              (www.geocities.com/khakigrrl/). I will be conducting the interview
              at the end of April. If you would like to suggest a question, please
              contact me by April 18th at either of the addressess below. Another
              announcement will be made when the completed interview has been
              posted. Until then, check out all the great interviews at WRFA if you

              Message 6 of 12 , May 17, 2003
                Hi Everybody,

                Khaki's interview is completed and has been posted at the WRFA. Be
                sure to check the archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it
                when you get the chance.

                Our next interview will be with J. Marie T., the author of such
                stories as "After High School, Before College", "Sweet Torture", and
                the "Frustration" and "Symmetry" series among others. I will be
                conducting the interview at the beginning of June. If you would like
                to suggest a question, please contact me by May 30th at the address
                below. Another announcement will be made when the completed interview
                has been posted. Until then, check out all the great interviews at
                WRFA if you haven't already done so. :)

                Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

                Diane Hanscom

                deh@...
              • hanscomde
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 2, 2003
                  Hi everybody,

                  I wanted to let you know that Ransom's interview has been completed
                  and is posted at the Wolverine and Rogue Fanfiction Archive
                  (wolverineandrogue.com/fic). It's another great one--and definitely
                  worth the wait--so swing by, take a look and enjoy!

                  Diane
                • hanscomde
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 1, 2003
                    Hi everybody,

                    I wanted to let you know that Melissa's interview has been completed
                    and is posted at the WRFA. It was great to get her thoughts on
                    writing in general and W/R in particularly, so be sure to check the
                    archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when you get the
                    chance.

                    The next interview will be with Tinhutlady, the author of such
                    stories as "The Rational Mind", "Wanted: One Big, Bad Rock", "On
                    Pranks and Pranksters" and the "To Know, To Teach, To Learn" series
                    among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive. I will be
                    conducting the interview around the middle of the month. Thus, if you
                    would like to suggest a question, please contact me by October 17th
                    at address below. Another announcement will be made when the

                    Message 9 of 12 , Dec 12, 2003
                      Hi Everybody,

                      Jamie's interview is completed and should be posted at the WRFA
                      soon. It's terrific, so be sure to check the archive
                      (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when you get the chance.

                      Our next interview will be with MollyTM, the author of such stories
                      as "Back to Sanity", "Worth Waiting", "Scrap Metal" and "Butterfly
                      Net" among others. Her stories can be read at the WRFA or her own
                      site, Riders on the Storm (http://splinter-moment.net/molly/). I will
                      be conducting the interview at the end of December. If you would like
                      to suggest a question, please contact me by Dec. 26th at the address
                      below. Another announcement will be made when the completed interview
                      has been posted.

                      Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

                      Diane Hanscom

                      deh at wolverineandrogue dot com