[META] FAQ on movieverse Scott and Jean

  • Minisinoo Girl
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2001
      Thought I'd mention, there's a new FAQ of background
      details for movieverse Scott and Jean, that Puguita
      asked me to write for the Red Shades Archive (of the
      Red Shades yahoo group). It combines everything I
      know and/or can discern about them, from both the film
      and film novelization (also a bit on the S/J/L
      triangle). I tried to cover everything from their
      probable socio-economic backgrounds to their
      personalities to their relative ages and educations to
      whether or not Logan stole Scott's motorbike!

      For those of you who need background details on Scott
      and Jean for movieverse fanfic, it may prove useful.
      (It does specifically compare differences to their
      comics counterparts, but you don't need to know the
      comics to make use of the FAQ.)

      It can be found here:
      http://redshades.tripod.com/special_characters_movie.htm

      (Oh, and for those of you who are Cyke and/or Jean
      fans, RedShades@yahoogroups.com has both fanfic and
      discussion, for both comic and movieverse. It's a fun
      list.)

      Cheers & Happy Writing,
      --Min

      http://im.yahoo.com/