Fic: Red #3: Covenant: 1/1, L/R [a drabble]

  • victoria p.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2001
      Title: Covenant
      Author: Victoria P. [victoria_p@...]
      Series: Red #3
      Rating: G
      Archive: Archive: Lists, Muse's Fool; if you've already got my stuff,
      sure. If not, please ask. I'll say yes.
      Feedback: Makes me happy like a rainbow.
      Notes: Thanks to Dot, Meg, Jen, and Pete. Conclusion to the Red series.
      A drabble.

      ~*~

      Covenant

      They encompass all the colors in their love.

      Yellow for the brightness she brought into his life.

      Orange for caution. He will always keep her safe.

      Green for her youth and his agelessness.

      Blue for moments stolen from the world, immersed in each other.

      Indigo for the nightmares -- hidden labs and stifling boxcars.

      Purple for the depth and purity of their love.

      Red for the fathomless passion that runs between them, sparking at the
      merest glance or lightest touch.

      Apart, they were incomplete.

      Together, Logan and Rogue are a rainbow, their joy and love a shining
      promise to the world.

      End

      ~*~

      victoria

      --

      "Nothing is forgotten or forgiven, when it's your last time around / I
      got thoughts running round my head that I just can't live down" -

      --

      The Muse's Fool - http://www.unfitforsociety.net/musesfool