FIC: Summer's End, 0/?, PG13/R, W/R

  • fyrdrakken@JUNO.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      "Summer’s End"
      by FyrDrakken <FyrDrakken@...>

      Rating: PG13/R, language, violence and perhaps adult situations but no
      explicit smut.

      Archive: Eventually on my newly transferred fic archive site at
      www.wolverineandrogue.com/fyrdrakken/ — also to the WR Fanfic Archive and
      X-Men Movie Fanfic Archive when completed. Others just ask first and
      permission will no doubt be given!

      Classification: Angst, comedy, character development, implied smut.
      Logan/Marie.

      Series: Difficult to say. Not *technically* a sequel to "Practice Makes
      Perfect," but more like a potential AU or alternate pathway from that
      series. Reading "Practice" at least through the part currently appearing
      at my fic archive would supply all background that might be desired for
      the given situation.

      Disclaimer: Lots of corporations like Fox and Marvel, and people like
      Bryan Singer and Hugh Jackman and Anna Paquin, hold more rights in the
      characters and settings I'm playing with than I do. But I'm even more
      broke than Marvel, so I'm not worth the time and trouble of suing... The
      only "profit" I'm getting out of this is getting the demons out of my
      head without resorting to my family's traditional substance abuse, serial
      marriages and/or self-mutilation...

      Feedback: Questions, comments and snide remarks directed to
      <FyrDrakken@...> will receive guaranteed responses. Messages sent to
      a list may go unnoticed indefinitely, me being on so many now that I've
      had to go "no mail" on most of them. ;-) As an Elitist Fic Bitch in good
      standing, I welcome constructive criticism — if there's a problem in
      something I've written I *really* want to know about it so I can fix it!

      Thanks: To all those whose feedback on my prior stories (and repeated
      requests and demands for sequels!) have given the incentive to continue
      to lose sleep slaving over an overheating laptop! And again to jenn for
      her betaing and AIM encouragement...

      Note:
      [ ] = Thoughts
      * * = Emphasis
      / / = Rogue (or someone else) reliving a bit of borrowed memory
      :: :: = Telepathy

      * * *

      FyrDrakken
      She Whose Quotations Are Both Exotic and Appropriate
      Keeper of his Deadly Startle Reflexes, Guardian and Examiner of the
      Adamantium-Revealing X-Rays, and Official Listener for the Occasional
      Aussie Vowels

      "Getting fired is the best thing that could happen to any of us. That
      way, we'd quit treading water and do something with our lives."
      -- Tyler Durden, _Fight Club,_ by Chuck Palahniuk
      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.