Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] a little challenge. . . .

  • Minisinoo Girl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2001
      --- Tigerpooh16@... wrote:
      > I thought the guy running on the water was Quick
      > Sliver and the guy playing
      > ball by himself was Nightcrawler? Tha's just my
      > thought.

      Singer has said a couple times that Nightcrawler was
      not among the students. :-) (There were questions
      about the blue-haired student as well.) The kid on
      the ballcourt could also be Multiple Man.

      Anyway, other questions about the challenge and the
      kids involved should go to:
      xmenmoviefanficdisc@yahoogroups.com

      We've talked a little about the challenge over there.
      :-) This list is only for fic and challenges and
      fic-related announcements. I'd encourage folks to
      join the group. It's a great place to discuss things
      from this list.

      Cheers,
      --Min
      (Who would reset the "reply-to" if Yahoo would let her
      do that. Sorry.)

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/