Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] fic;all i ever wanted

  • Aspen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2001
      Wow, I feel like I'm gonna cry, that was sweet, I acutely thought they might not become a couple.
      I've just read this after watching a disaster movie on tv, bad idea, I'm just too emotional and tired and it's 1:15am.

      It might be your third fanfic but it was really good, hope you write soon more soon.

      At least you have the confidence to post it, I don't, but might do sometime.

      Aspen (finally getting round to giving feedback at 1:21am)

      ~~*Insanity is the key to all life*~~