Sentinels in X-Men 2

  • Mourning Star
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 6:05 PM
      Hey, I don't know if you all knew this or not, and in
      case you do, sorry for being a repetetive moron, but I
      found this at X-Men Unlimited
      (http://www.xmenunlimited.com/ recommended site) and
      I thought I'd share:

      It's been known for some time that writers Zak Penn
      and David Hayter are working on two separate scripts
      for the upcoming X-Men sequel, but at San Diego Comic
      Con, Dark Horizons learned a little more about what's
      happening.The film is still in very early stages,
      scripts from both writers are being penned right now,
      and the big news is that the whole 'Legacy' virus
      storyline floating around the net is pure rumour only.
      No such storyline exists in either script. Its been
      confirmed that the Sentinels are involved somehow,
      though whether they're human or robot versions is
      still unconfirmed.

      I'm not sure where exactly this is from, I think San
      Diego Comic Con or something like that. Whatever.
      Well, hope you enjoyed.

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/