OT: Wolverine/Rogue: The Zine

  • fyrdrakken@JUNO.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2001
      My apologies to those lists set up for fic alone rather than discussion
      -- this being a fic-based topic, I cry your pardon for the
      announcement...

      Nearly two months ago, it occurred to me that a gap existed in the X-Men
      movieverse fandom in terms of zine publication. My own ship being
      foremost in my thoughts, I naturally conceived of a W/R zine, to run the
      spectrum from foof to angst and gen to smut, and to be composed of new
      submissions and favorite pre-existing stories alike. Of course, then my
      laptop crashed and I lost most of my files. It has taken me this long to
      obtain and configure a replacement and get myself up and running again --
      but now that I'm back in business, I make my announcement and throw open
      the field for new submissions and nominations for pre-existing fic alike.

      Details are at www.wolverineandrogue.com/zine, and questions or comments
      may be directed to mailto:zine@....

      And by the way, if anyone reading this recalls having seen or purchased a
      zine with cover art by Jesse S. McClain, I would *deeply* appreciate
      being given contact info or even the mere name of the zine's publisher.
      (The cover art of "Satin Gloves and Adamantium Claws" hangs in the
      balance!)

      Thanks for your time!

      FyrDrakken
      She Whose Quotations Are Both Exotic and Appropriate
      Keeper of his Deadly Startle Reflexes, Guardian and Examiner of the
      Adamantium-Revealing X-Rays, and Official Listener for the Occasional
      Aussie Vowels

      "I decided to ignore it. If the poodle got loose, I figured I could take
      it. I was armed."
      -- Anita Blake, _Bloody Bones,_ by Laurell K. Hamilton
      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.