WRFA Interview Server Snafu

  • hanscomd@husson.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2001
      Hi everyone,

      My email server decided to "go on vacation" last Friday afternoon and
      didn't get back to work until yesterday (Monday 23rd) afternoon. So,
      if anyone tried to send me questions for Terri's interview (or any
      other messages for that matter), could you please re-send them?
      Sorry for any inconvenience, but I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

      Diane Hanscom
      Brewer, ME
      hanscomd@...