Looking for another fic

  • MirosAngel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20 1:08 PM
      Since alot of you out there helped me out with the other fic i was looking
      for i was wondering if you wonderful people could do it again, i read this
      fic a long time ago and ofcourse it was about Logan/Marie now what i most
      remember is somehow they end up at some snowy cabin way out in the woods and
      eventually they have a fight and logan runs off into the woods and eventually
      marie falls asleep then starts having horrible nightmares and logan from
      outside deep in the woods hears here cry out and runs to help her and comfort
      her. I've been looking all over for this fic and can't remember where i
      read it hopefully someone on here knows and thanks!