Looking for a fic

  • MirosAngel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2001
      Hey i was just wondering if anyone wrote or knows of a fic where Marie
      possibly gets pregnant with Logans baby? Please get back to me if anyone
      knows where i could find a fic like this and another question which website
      has the most archived Logan and Marie/Rogue Wolverine Fanfiction?! Thanks
      and have a great day!