Cheeto Run #15: You Seem Troubled, Grasshopper.

  • Napalm Nacey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2001
      When you can take the stone out of my hand,
      Then you will be ready.
      ~~~~~~

      Next Cheeto Run is out dudes. Firstly, MAINLY, over all else that I can
      say, I want to thoroughly APOLOGIZE for how badly it's drawn this week.
      Some might not be able to tell, but I can, and that's enough for me.
      It'll be better drawn next time. For some reason I've lost all ability
      to draw Rogue. It saddens me, this does. And she's not looking
      particularly 'Li'l' either. I'll fix that. Also, my inking looks like
      I drew the lines with my ass. Forgive me - life's been hectic.

      Oh - and if anyone is on any lists that have members might be interested
      in reading Cheeto Run, can you pass the odd notification on once in a
      while? I never know how many hits I get and I'm paranoid no one ever
      reads the damn things.

      And PLEASE PLEASE!! Jubilee needs letters from YOU!! (She has yours
      already Natas, and is flattered at your adoration of her). Please,
      pretty please send them on! Desperation setting in here.

      Many hugs,
      Napalm Nacey.
      Comic artist in the loosest use of the word.
      --
      Lifelong member of PETS:
      People for the Ethical Treatment of Scott [Summers]