Challenge!

  • Joanne Van Vranken
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2001
      This one is for the uber-wonderful L/R 'shippers we have out there (::Rocket waves at Victoria:: "Hi, Victoria").

      I finished reading Essential X-Men Volume 4 last week. Lots of important comic canon stuff happens in this one not the least of which is Rogue runs away from her foster mother, Mystique to join up with the X-Men after absorbing Carol Danvers' memories and powers.

      It seems that Rogue was *able to control her powers* before she absorbed Carol or at least control them better than she could afterwards. I thought that a rather revealing little tidbit of info!

      So here's the challenge, write a movieverse fic wherein Rogue has control over her powers and than loses it! Simple as that! I don't have any other guidelines than that. I found the whole idea rather intrigueing and I thought I'd toss that out and see where the Rogue experts run with it!

      Cheers,
      Joanne