Cheeto Run #14: Take A Letter Maria...

  • Napalm Nacey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2001
      When a man loves a woman it's hard to understand
      That she would find more pleasure in the arms of another man
      I never really noticed how sweet you are to me
      It just so happens I'm free tonight
      Would you like to have dinner with me?

      http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/cheeto/strip.html

      Napalm Nacey,
      The Comical and Suddenly Cryptic Avenger (Let dead Evan Chan's lie...)
      PS- YEs, I am evidently still doing Cheeto Run's, and a new "Jubilee
      Shows
      Ya How" is coming out soon! Please!!! Write her letters! (Address
      to nacey@... with Dear Jubes in the subject!!)
      --
      Lifelong member of PETS:
      People for the Ethical Treatment of Scott [Summers]