re: Longroad to Nowhere, isn't this a little big?

  • Lindsay Inskeep
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2001
      Hi,
      Um.. I dunno how everyone else feels about this (I haven't been on this list
      long, but I've been on OTL forever) but 116k is just a little bit big isn't
      it? Isn't there some kind of limit on how big a post can be? *Wince* not
      everyone's email can handle that all at once.... Though I did like the
      story!

      Lindsay