Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Just out of curiosity...editorial?

  • matchstickdude@cs.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2001
      sabra_tooth@... writes:

      > Are there ANY non-logan/Rogue "Love" stories out there? Everyone
      > keeps forgetting,that he said "well,tell her my heart BELONGS TO
      > ANOTHER." As in,Jean!!! Hello?! Logan no loves Rogue;like
      > that...but,as a kid sister.....That's my main rant for now...I would
      > just like to see some movie fic out there,that stays true to the basic
      > story,and ways they think...

      I'm sick of Logan/Rogue fics too. I don't even think they make a good
      pairin'. Yeah, they're way better as a sibling kinda thing I think... but the
      whole part "Tell her my heart belongs to someone else" doesn't have to mean
      Jean. At first, I thought it was about the Professor, lol. But if they're
      gonna start goin' in the canon direction, then maybe it is Jean. Or if
      they're gonna do it similar to the original comic, then Lady Death Strick
      maybe. But, hell, we can't forget that this is an entirely different universe
      where Logan doens't even look like any of the others, and Storm is more weak
      and doesn't even sound like the's from Africa (I don't know what country in
      particular, sorry). So, I guess, Logan might really be gay in this universe.
      Ya never know...

      ~Natas

      Sorry for the OT, but hey, I'm just followin' the pack, lol (don't judge me!)

    • Jengrrrl
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2001
        Uh, guys, don't mean to spoil the fun, but I'm pretty damn sure this list is
        not for discussion. That list exists elsewhere. Thanks.

        Jengrrrl