Re: Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Just out of curiosity...editorial?

  • ... Wocket
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2001
      >> I definatly agree on this! It's quite hard finding a
      >> Logan story where
      >> he's not in love with Rogue!

      >I agree, although not necessarily because I think
      >Logan is in love with Jean. He hardly even *knows*
      >Jean.

      I agree. If anything he keeps doing the Jean thing to annoy Cyclops.
      He dosn't really seem the type f guy who'd really try and "steal" a
      girl. There's plenty out there, why try for one thats taken?

      >But Wolverine, in comics-canon, has a long
      >tradition of NOT falling in love with jailbait,
      >especially not emotionally-scarred jailbait.

      Yes! That is my basis for not really seeing the sexual chmestry.
      Besides, he's more a protector for her. He's just that sort of
      charater.

      Sorry. it's not fic....and this will be my last post on the subject.

      -Wocket

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2001
        sabra_tooth@... writes:

        > Are there ANY non-logan/Rogue "Love" stories out there? Everyone
        > keeps forgetting,that he said "well,tell her my heart BELONGS TO
        > ANOTHER." As in,Jean!!! Hello?! Logan no loves Rogue;like
        > that...but,as a kid sister.....That's my main rant for now...I would
        > just like to see some movie fic out there,that stays true to the basic
        > story,and ways they think...

        I'm sick of Logan/Rogue fics too. I don't even think they make a good
        pairin'. Yeah, they're way better as a sibling kinda thing I think... but the
        whole part "Tell her my heart belongs to someone else" doesn't have to mean
        Jean. At first, I thought it was about the Professor, lol. But if they're
        gonna start goin' in the canon direction, then maybe it is Jean. Or if
        they're gonna do it similar to the original comic, then Lady Death Strick
        maybe. But, hell, we can't forget that this is an entirely different universe
        where Logan doens't even look like any of the others, and Storm is more weak
        and doesn't even sound like the's from Africa (I don't know what country in
        particular, sorry). So, I guess, Logan might really be gay in this universe.
        Ya never know...

        ~Natas

        Sorry for the OT, but hey, I'm just followin' the pack, lol (don't judge me!)

      • Jengrrrl
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2, 2001
          Uh, guys, don't mean to spoil the fun, but I'm pretty damn sure this list is
          not for discussion. That list exists elsewhere. Thanks.

          Jengrrrl