  • James' Angel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2001
      Hey!

      Alright, out of complete and utter boredom, I am
      DESPERATELY looking for websites to check out and sign
      guestbooks and what not!!! So please PLEASE send your
      homepage my way and I'll go check it out!

      Only thing I ask in return is, if you have time, to
      come back to mine and check it out/sign the
      guestbook!!

      (If you're on the Xmenmoviefanfic and X-Men-The-Movie
      lists... please send them to me personally because i'm
      on web only there...)

      that's all! Thanks!

      ~*Michele*~

      =====
      Come join Neopets!!
      http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=jeangrey1981

      Check out my fanfics website! http://AngelsFanfics.cjb.net
      & my other one http://www.geocities.com/eternitysangel_2000
      "So what do you say, Mr. Summers?"
      "I say 'I love you', Ms. Grey. Today. Tomorrow. And every day for the rest of my life."

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/