ATTN! This is Actually a Hoax! Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Very OT but it deserves your attention Fwd: bonsai kittens

  • Lindsay Inskeep
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2001
      Hun, I hate to tell you this but this a complete and total Hoax! No really it is!! I was all ready to sign and pass it on... but the egroups and yahoo groups don't exsist and 5 minutes (or less !) digging on the internet show just how hoaxy it is. And acutally read the site. The USDA wouldn't approve containers for stuffing kittens into, the gov. maybe full of idiots but they aren't *that* stupid (can you imagine if PETA thought this was true? Do you think the government would survive?)

      If ya don't believe me (and I have 3 cats, a dog and rat so you better believe I would be concerned about anything having to do with my babies) go to
      http://wonko.com/comments.php?aid=1080
      http://www.newsfactor.com/perl/story/7572.html
      or do a search on Bonsai Kittens and see what *you* turn up.

      Additionaly you might want to write to the people you sent this to (and heck the person who sent it to you!) and inform them of this...