New poll for xmenmoviefanfic

  • xmenmoviefanfic@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 29, 2001

      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 20, 2002

        people on this list have subscribed to
        the moviefic discussion list, I propose
        that the rules against onlist
        discussions be relaxed. What do you
        think about this? BTW, I set this so
        you can vote anonymously. Don't want
        any hard feelings if only a few people
        go against the majority.

        o Sounds great to me! I'd love to discuss X-men with others.
        o Heck no!!! I want to keep this list fic only. There are plenty of other X-men discussion groups.
        o Well, maybe, as long as we keep to the topic of X-men only.

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • xmenmoviefanfic@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 2, 2002
          xmenmoviefanfic group:

          For those Into adult stories which
          parings would you like to see which
          haven't happened before?

          o Rogue and Wolverine
          o Xavier and Jean
          o Wolverine and Kitty
          o Wolverine and Jubille
          o Storm and Nightcrawler
          o Storm and Jean
          o Wolverine,Kitty,and Jubille threesome
          o Mystique and Rogue(she Isn't her mother In the movies)
          o Rogue as Dominatrix,and Wolverine as slave
          o Storm as Dominatrix,and Iceman as slave

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • xmenmoviefanfic@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 2, 2002
            xmenmoviefanfic group:

            Who do you want to see with Rogue?

            o Wolverine
            o Gambit
            o Iceman
            o A female charcter
            o Nobody

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • xmenmoviefanfic@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 2, 2002
              xmenmoviefanfic group:

              For Wolverine and Rogue shippers,do you
              like the Idea of Rogue as a DOminatrix,
              and WOlverine as slave so they could
              have some kind of relationship without
              Rogue killing Wolverine?

              o Yes
              o No
              o I want some way for Rogue and Wolverine to touch
              o I would love to see Rogue dressed as a Dominatrix with a whip
              o Unsure

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!