OT: general voting announcement

  • Minisinoo Girl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2001
      Not fanfic, but fanfic related. X-Fan is doing their
      annual voting thing, for those who enjoy that kind of
      thing. There IS a category for best fanfic site.
      Although it says "best fanfic groups site," which is a
      bit baffling because it's not clear if they mean an
      archive for a mailing group (like the one Jenn mothers
      for xmenmoviefanfic, or Puguita for Red Shades), a
      general archive site, a general fanfic site, or just
      *what*. <g> I just interpreted it the way I wanted
      to. <chuckle>

      (There are all KINDS of categories, including entries
      for the movie.)

      http://www.cinescape.com/8/editorial.asp?aff_id=8&this_cat=News&action=page&obj_id=27409

      Cheers
      --Min