OT: "In Their Own Words"

  • victoria p.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2001
      We've put together a new section at the Unfit for Society website that
      we hope you'll enjoy.

      It's called "In Their Own Words," [you can reach it directly at
      http://www.unfitforsociety.net/ownwords.htm ] and it's where some of our
      favorite authors will share with us (and you) their favorite stories
      from among their own work. The lovely and talented Pix mentioned this
      idea to me in an e-mail, saying how she thought it might be an
      interesting contrast with the typical recommendations lists so prevalent
      on fan fic websites.

      I, of course, immediately wondered the same thing, and so, here we are.
      This will be a weekly feature (we hope), with past Authors' Picks being
      archived on a page called "From the Desk of..."

      Please check it out and let us know what you think.

      Cheers,

      victoria

      --

      "Heart has nothing to do with it anymore. It's all in the caffeine."
      Frank Pembleton, _Homicide: Life on the Street_

      --

      The Muse's Fool - http://www.unfitforsociety.net/musesfool
      Unfit for Society - http://www.unfitforsociety.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2001
        This week's "In Their Own Words" is up. It features the lovely and
        talented Minisinoo of X-Men fame.

        Go read what she has to say about writing her favorite stories. The link
        is: http://www.unfitforsociety.net/ownwords.htm

        If you've missed an installment [this is the fourth so far], you can
        check 'em out at http://www.unfitforsociety.net/authorspicks.htm

        Have a good night!

        victoria

        --

        "In theory, there isn't any difference between theory and practice. In
        practice, there is." - Yogi Berra