OT: XMFC Archive and Links Page

  • Jenn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2001
      Two things:

      1.) If you posted a story between July and November of 2000 and you DON'T
      see it in the archive yet, could you please contact me? We've worked our
      way through most of the backlog, but I'm relatively certain we haven't
      gotten all the stories out of egroups. A simple title, author, and month
      posted would help immensely to finish sorting out the files, or sending me
      the story in question, or the webpage I can find a current version on.

      2.) I'm currently working on updating the links page to as close to the
      current number of movieverse websites as possible. If you own a website
      and want your page added, please email me with the name of the name of the
      site and the link. I'm going to try to have the updated links page up by
      Friday, depending on how many sites I still haven't found.

      Email is jenn@....

      Thanks in advance!

      jenn
      XMMFC archivist

      Personal Webpage:
      www.geocities.com/seperis
      www.wolverineandrogue.com/seperis

      XMMFF List Archivist: www.geocities.com/xmenmoviefanfic

      PETJ, EFB, WRB, FEF, WRM, AngstGrrl, General Diebin-fan

      "...I deserve to be left alone with nothing but dirty movies and my hand to
      pleasure me." -- Sabretooth to Toad, in Andariel's unnamed first draft