Challenge

  • Elizabeth Wilde
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2000
      I love this song, and when I heard it today, I thought
      it could be fun for some of you Rogue/Logan people ;)

      "Crush" Jennifer Paige

      Ahh, crush, ahhh

      I see ya blowin' me a kiss
      It doesn't take a scientist
      To understand what's going on baby
      If you see something in my eye
      Let's not over analyze
      Don't go too deep with it baby

      So let it be what it'll be
      Don't make a fuss and get crazy over you and me
      Here's what I'll do
      I'll play loose
      Run like we have a day with destiny

      It's just a little crush (crush)
      Not like I faint every time we touch
      It's just some little thing (crush)
      Not like everything I do depends on you
      Sha-la-la-la, Sha-la-la-la

      It's raising my adrenaline
      You're banging on a heart of tin
      Please don't make too much of it baby
      You say the word "forevermore"
      That's not what I'm looking for
      All I can commit to is "maybe"

      So let it be what it'll be
      Don't make a fuss and get crazy over you and me
      Here's what I'll do
      I'll pay loose
      Run like we have a day with destiny

      It's just a little crush (crush)
      Not like I faint every time we touch
      It's just some little thing (crush)
      Not like everything I do depends on you
      Sha-la-la-la, Sha-la-la-la

      Vanilla skies (vanilla skies)
      White picket fences in your eyes
      A vision of you and me

      It's just a little crush (crush)
      Not like I faint every time we touch
      It's just some little thing (crush)
      Not like everything I do depends on you
      Sha-la-la-la
      Not like I faint every time we touch
      It's just some little thing
      Not like everything I do depends on you
      Sha-la-la-la
      Not like I faint every time we touch
      It's just some little thing
      Not like everything I do

      Anybody up to writing it? Hmm?

      Peace & Love,
      Beth

      =====
      ~~http://go.to/believer~~
      ~"We've always been ready for female superheroes because women want to be them and men want to do them." -Famke Janssen~
      Keeper of: Wolverine's Bad Attitude
      Wolverine's Crush on Jean Grey
      Cyclops's Jealousy
      Jean Grey's Level Head
      The Ice Rose Bobby Gave Rogue

      http://invites.yahoo.com/
    • The Dark Knight
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2003
        I just got dumped for one of those preppy little pretty boys and now I'm depressed and in need of a fic to cheer me up. So here's my challenge if anyone wants it.
        Universe: Evolution
        Pairing: Nightcrawler/Toad
        Story line: Kurt is dumped by Amanda because she can't handle the way he looks anymore, so heart broken and devastated Kurt wonders around Bayvillie and runs into Toad who is suffering from his own broken heart after realizing that Wanda really doesn't care for him.

        The rest is up to whoever wants to write it.

        **********************

        Eddi: "I was taken up, up into heaven and I talked with God!"

        Saffy: "What about?"

        Eddi: "Fashion mostly"

      • pandoracrost
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 16, 2004
          I'm not a fanfiction writer myself, so I'd like to challenge awriter
          to develope a good Nightcrawler ff.

          It doesn't have to be centered on him, I was just curious to see if
          anyone could dive into his faith/manner of thinking while dealing
          within normal xmen story specs.

          *winces* I hope that's clear enough. I just think he's a serious
          unappreciated character. ^.~ or I might just be biased.