Help? OT, kinda

  • jcwimmer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2001
      I need help.

      My modem fried, so I had to buy a new computer. Unfortunately, I had no way
      to get my bookmarks moved to the new computer, and I've already deleted the
      internet programs off the fried one.

      I miss my x-men bookmarks :(

      If anyone has the urls to these sites (or others, for that matter... I only
      remember my absolute favorites), please send them to me.

      Thanks much, and I do apologize for both the crossposting and the OT nature
      of the post... but I'm desperate!

      I need:
      The Itty Bitty Archives
      Men in Tights
      The Mookie site (I completely forgot the name of that one... but I'm sure you
      know what I mean)
      And any site that would have links for the rest of the main fanfic sites
      (regular/adult/slash/whatever).

      Thanks again for all your help... I'd do the same for you :)

      -Crys-
      who is facing a summer off without her fanfic... <sob>