WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomd@husson.edu
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 18 8:38 AM
      Hi everybody,

      I'm back from vacation and here to let you know that Victoria P.'s
      interview is completed and in Sarah's hands. She's working on
      getting it posted as soon as she can. Possibly by the end of this
      week. It's another great interview, so be sure to check the archive
      (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when it's available.

      Moving on, the next interview will be with Donna Bevan. Donna is the
      author of such stories as the "Adaptations" series, "A Red Shoes
      Diaries Letter" series, "Crazy For This Girl", "For the Good
      Times", "Threads", and many more. All can be read at the archive.
      Please send any questions you have for Donna to me at the address
      below by July 1st. They'll be compiled and sent to her that first
      week of July.

      Thanks for your interest and participation.

      Diane Hanscom
      Brewer, ME
      hanscomd@...
    • hanscomd@husson.edu
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 11, 2001
        Hi everybody,

        I wanted to let you know that Donna Bevan's (and Victoria P.'s)
        interview has been completed and is posted at the Wolverine and Rogue
        Fanfiction Archive (wolverineandrogue.com/fic). It's another good
        one, so swing by, take a look and enjoy!

        The next interview will be announced next week.

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 20, 2001
          Hi everyone,

          The next author interview will be with Terri Berri. Terri is the
          author of such stories as the "Eighteen" & "Alter-Eighteen"
          series, "With Marie" series, "Asserting Control", "Strays",
          and "Attack of the Killer Peeps", as well as many more. All can be
          read at the WRFA archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) or Terri's
          site (http://xgrrl26.homestead.com/terrispeepht.html).

          Please send any questions you have for Terri to me at the address
          below by August 3rd. They'll be compiled and sent to her that first
          weekend of August.

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 12, 2001
            Hello Everybody,

            I want to let you know that Terri's interview is completed and in
            Sarah's hands. She's working on getting it posted as soon as she
            can. It's another great (and lengthy!) interview, so be sure to
            check the archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when
            it's available.

            Moving on, the next interview will be with Darkstar. Although
            probably best known for her beautiful poetry such as, "All That Is
            Not Allowed", "Belief's Last Candle", and "Lazarus Undone", she has
            also written some wonderful stories, including "Save the Last Dance
            For Me" and "Inside the Lightning". Check the archive to find even
            more. Please send any questions you have for Darkstar to me at
            either address below by August 26th. They'll be compiled and sent to
            her that last week of August.

            Thanks for your interest and participation.

            Diane Hanscom
            Brewer, ME
            hanscomd@... (problematic lately)
            or
            hanscomd@... (to be on the safe side)
          • hanscomd@husson.edu
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 22, 2001
              Hi Everybody,

              Jenn's interview is completed and should be posted at the WRFA in the
              next few days. It's another great (and lengthy!) interview. Be sure
              to check the archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when
              you get the chance.

              The next interview will be with FyrDrakken, the author of such
              stories as, "Drunken Musings", "A Reasonable Compromise", "Practice
              Makes Perfect", and "Summers End" among others and is currently
              working on a Wolverine/Rogue fanzine. The stories can be read at the
              WRFA archive or FyrDrakken's own site
              (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fyrdrakken/) which also includes info on
              the 'zine. Please send any questions you have for FyrDrakken to me
              at either address below by November 2nd. They'll be compiled and sent
              out that first week in November.

              Thanks for your interst and participation.

              Diane Hanscom

              hanscomd@... or hanscomd@...
            • hanscomde
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 29, 2002
                Hi Everybody,

                February's WRFA interview will be with Jengrrrl, the author of such
                stories as the "Big Crunch" series, "All Aboard" AU, "Of Friends and
                Good Intentions" and "Purdah" among others. The stories can be read
                at the WRFA archive or Jengrrrl's own site
                (www.wolverineandrogue.com/muses/index2.html). Please send any
                questions you have for Jengrrrl to me at either address below by
                February 11th. They'll be compiled and sent out that week.

                Also, Molly's (December) and Sorciere's (January) interviews should
                be posted at the archive within days. Please take the time to check
                them out. Although a bit late (on our part), they are a terrific
                read and definitely worth the wait.

              • hanscomde <diane.hanscom.1984@owu.edu>
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 18, 2003
                  Hello Everybody,

                  Great news! The WRFA is up and running again under new management.
                  Our first author interview will be with Heather (aka lachlanrose),
                  the author of such stories as, "Bittersweet", "Black
                  Velvet", "Finding Center" and "No More Words" among others.
                  Heather's stories can be read at her own site, The Sandbox (
                  www.thesandbox.org/index.htm). I will be conducting the interview at
                  the beginning of March. If you would like to suggest a question,
                  please contact me by March 1st at either of the addressess below.
                  Another announcement will be made when the completed interview has
                  been posted. Until then, check out the other great interviews at
                  WRFA if you haven't already done so. :)

                  Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

                  Diane

                  hanscomd@... or diane.hanscom.1984@...
                • hanscomde
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 5, 2003
                    Hi Everybody,

                    Heather's interview is completed and should be posted at the WRFA
                    this weekend. It's a terrific (and lengthy!) interview--informative
                    and entertaining. So be sure to check the archive
                    (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when you get the chance.

                    Our next interview will be with Khaki, the author of such stories
                    as "The Price of Love", "A Stolen Season", Rogue's Day Off" and
                    the "Wedding Vows" series among others. Her stories can be read at
                    the WRFA or her own site, Khaki's Med Lab
                    (www.geocities.com/khakigrrl/). I will be conducting the interview
                    at the end of April. If you would like to suggest a question, please
                    contact me by April 18th at either of the addressess below. Another
                    announcement will be made when the completed interview has been
                    posted. Until then, check out all the great interviews at WRFA if you

                    Message 9 of 12 , May 17, 2003
                      Hi Everybody,

                      Khaki's interview is completed and has been posted at the WRFA. Be
                      sure to check the archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it
                      when you get the chance.

                      Our next interview will be with J. Marie T., the author of such
                      stories as "After High School, Before College", "Sweet Torture", and
                      the "Frustration" and "Symmetry" series among others. I will be
                      conducting the interview at the beginning of June. If you would like
                      to suggest a question, please contact me by May 30th at the address
                      below. Another announcement will be made when the completed interview
                      has been posted. Until then, check out all the great interviews at
                      WRFA if you haven't already done so. :)

                      Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

                      Diane Hanscom

                      deh@...
                    • hanscomde
                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 2, 2003
                        Hi everybody,

                        I wanted to let you know that Ransom's interview has been completed
                        and is posted at the Wolverine and Rogue Fanfiction Archive
                        (wolverineandrogue.com/fic). It's another great one--and definitely
                        worth the wait--so swing by, take a look and enjoy!

                        Diane
                      • hanscomde
                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 1, 2003
                          Hi everybody,

                          I wanted to let you know that Melissa's interview has been completed
                          and is posted at the WRFA. It was great to get her thoughts on
                          writing in general and W/R in particularly, so be sure to check the
                          archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when you get the
                          chance.

                          The next interview will be with Tinhutlady, the author of such
                          stories as "The Rational Mind", "Wanted: One Big, Bad Rock", "On
                          Pranks and Pranksters" and the "To Know, To Teach, To Learn" series
                          among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive. I will be
                          conducting the interview around the middle of the month. Thus, if you
                          would like to suggest a question, please contact me by October 17th
                          at address below. Another announcement will be made when the

                          Message 12 of 12 , Dec 12, 2003
                            Hi Everybody,

                            Jamie's interview is completed and should be posted at the WRFA
                            soon. It's terrific, so be sure to check the archive
                            (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when you get the chance.

                            Our next interview will be with MollyTM, the author of such stories
                            as "Back to Sanity", "Worth Waiting", "Scrap Metal" and "Butterfly
                            Net" among others. Her stories can be read at the WRFA or her own
                            site, Riders on the Storm (http://splinter-moment.net/molly/). I will
                            be conducting the interview at the end of December. If you would like
                            to suggest a question, please contact me by Dec. 26th at the address
                            below. Another announcement will be made when the completed interview
                            has been posted.

                            Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

                            Diane Hanscom

                            deh at wolverineandrogue dot com