OT: My two websites... and voting!!!

  • James' Angel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2001
      Hi!

      Sorry for the mass mailing but I just updated both my
      sites, some more majorly (is that a word!?) than other
      sections, but I updated!!

      SO....

      http://AngelsFanfics.cjb.net
      I have a growing collection of stories I've written..
      please go check it out and let me know what you think
      in the guestbook! I also take requests for story
      banners! You can check that out on my site here too!

      AND....

      http://www.geocities.com/eternitysangel_2000
      I have a TON of guys in the "female distractions"
      page... (aka HOT guys!) If there's someone you think I
      should put in here, lemme know in the guestbook!! =)
      I also added two new polls in that section as well, so
      check it out and vote in the already existing ones
      too! HELP YOUR FAVOURITE WIN!!!! =)

      Thanks!! that's all! =)

      ~*Michele*~

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/