"Case X-1743: Unresolved," part II URL (X-Men/X-Files)

  • Minisinoo Girl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2001
      Being as it's 2:30 (am) where I am, and I must be on a
      plane in 4 and a half hours ... but haven't gone to
      sleep yet....

      "Case X-1743: Unresolved"
      Part II, Washington, DC, 2005

      http://www.geocites.com/minisinoo/x1743b.html

      For those who want to go in at the main short fiction
      page:
      http://www.geocities.com/minisinoo/shortfic.html

      I'll post Part II itself tomorrow or the next day.

      Enjoy. As always, feedback is welcome. :)

      --Min

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/