Fic: Can't Run Forever 5/? PG, slash themes

  • teufelce@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2001
      Title: Can't Run Forever (5/?) PG slash themes
      Authors: Chris (teufelce@...) and J. Marie T. (jmariewolvie@...)
      Rating: PG slash themes, profanity
      Feedback: Would be very much appreciated!
      Disclaimer: The characters and universe of X-Men are the property of 20th
      Century Fox and the Marvel Entertainment Group. This story is for
      entertainment purposes only and no copyright infringement is intended.
      Pairing: Logan, Scott
      Universe: Movie
      Genre: Slash theme, introspection
      Series/Sequel: Sequel to Run, Series - Can't Run Forever
      Archive: If you want it - please just let us know where.

      CAN'T RUN FOREVER - 5

      Damn, Scott..... I guess all that schooling and shit paid off, huh? Like I
      said, always knew you were a smart one.... Just a moment..... yeah, I think I
      really would like to give 'fixing it' a try. If you think it's still a
      possibility.

      Dick. Sorry, reflex....

      Yeah, I'm dense, but eventually, it does get through. And damn glad it did,
      too.

      Never figured I'd have a thing for eyelids, then... Still wanna seem 'em,
      Scott. Wonder what colour your eyes are sometimes.... But I'll settle for
      eyelids. Dimples? Shit, Scott, you don't have dimples, you just have one hell
      of a smile. She... gave you back the ring? 'Illusion'? Scott....what the hell
      brought that on?

      I don't wanna deny it. You're saying that.... shit..... I don't really know
      what to say to that. I.... I feel the same way.

      A man could get an ego with words like those, Scooter.... I know the
      feeling.... I'm glad you told me, it.... gives me a lot more confidence.
      Diplomacy's YOUR forte, bub, I'm just the muscle. Yeah, I guess you could say
      I am - but it's only from lots of practice. Well.... if you put it that way,
      Scott, I hope I'm REAL lucky... I'm drinking because I'm bored. And nervous.
      Don't worry about it - it's the past, right? yeah, a fucking
      epidemic...

      Yeah, it is. Shit, Scott, I never knew. I mean, I never even suspected you
      felt that way.... You're not caged, you don't need to be, not anymore. Don't
      think about where it's 'coming from' - just keep talking. I like to know what
      you're thinking, and feeling.... And shit, just told me there, didn't you....
      Like I said before, you could really give a man an ego, Scooter.... Hey, I
      always pay attention to what you say - I just don't necessarily
      obey.... Oh.... is that so? Comment like that could come back to bite you,
      Scott.... right in the ass....

      I.... I guess it wouldn't have, Scott. So in a fucked up way, it's good I
      ran, or I never would've known.... You did? Man, I really hate that fucking
      visor - can't tell what you're looking at behind that thing... Any day, or
      every day? No, you ain't alone..... You wanna know what I did in the shower,
      huh? Wasted alot of cold water jerking off, thinking about you and how you
      sound. That's what *I* did. and yeah, Scooter - you did write it, and nope,
      scribbling out doesn't work either. Damn it, Scott. You say shit like that,
      I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to control myself when I get back there.

      Damn glad to hear that.... You did? Fuck, Scott, if you had, I probably never
      would've been able to leave. Oh fuck yeah, I want all of you here, there,
      doesn't matter WHERE.... Well, the bottle bit the dust, so.... Oh shit....
      Scott.... I.... damn it, I ain't never wanted anything as much as this, as
      you. Nothing. Yeah, looking forward to sleep - no nightmares. Some pretty
      nice dreams, actually... It's not touchy. It's just that there's not much to
      talk about.... thank you...

      So the kids aren't taking it well. Bad as that is for them, all that really
      means anything is that YOU'RE dealing with it, right? I mean, they'll get
      over it. Yeah, I promised Marie.... I'm glad I don't have to break that
      promise, because if you WEREN'T one of those people 'caring' about me, I
      wouldn't be coming home. Ever. Shit, Scott, I know you'd never hurt the kid
      on purpose, you don't gotta be worried about me. Just keep living alright?
      I'm glad she's doing so good - she always was quick on her feet. And I trust
      you to do your best, Scott, so don't sweat it. Oh yeah, you DID just say
      that, and I ain't letting you slide on that one - so just exactly what is
      hard, eh, Scooter? Alot of people? I don't need a lot of people. I just need
      two for my family. OK, you ain't the only one who can't seem to control what
      he says... just skip that last bit, I'm talking out my ass.... No, take care
      of yourself for YOU, Scott - and me, ok? Cause I'd be real pissed if you
      didn't... 'Belong to each other' - I like the sound of that. You ain't making
      an ass of yourself, I'm enjoying knowing what you think. And, by the way, you
      got a pretty amazing ass yourself...

      It's nice 'babble', and you know, never figured myself much one for letters
      and corresponding and shit, but I really am enjoying you. Your letters, I
      mean.... Working on it, Scott. And yeah, I'd like to see you in one piece
      again, too, so you do the same, alright? Hell yeah, I felt like responding to
      it. Just hope this rambling shit makes sense.... Not if I see you first.

      Logan