W/R fic Poem: Pain

  • Aspen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2001
      Title: Pain

      Author: Aspen

      Rating: I have no idea about American ratings (I must find about them, so sorry). There's nothing offensive in it at all though

      Disclaimer: If I did own these I would be a hell of a lot richer.

      Feedback: Pretty please with sugar on!

      Archive: None at the moment but if you want it just ask.

      Author's Notes: I know this is weird but I quickly wrote it at one in the morning, if I didn't write it then I would not have been able to sleep (getting ideas in the middle of the night is not good for insomniacs). I will send some proper fic soon but I'm right in the middle of my exams (revision is more important).

      They have no idea.

      The pain!

      None of them can, none but her.

      White coats, white lights... PAIN!

      The thought of it makes them cringe, but they don't know what it was like. They won't ever know what it was like, to have the slow slicing of the scalpel.

      Deeper, deeper... PAIN!

      To have your whole body open, gaping, exposed. Exposed to men hiding behind masks. Their eyes watching you scream in terror, unable to move. You look up at the burning white lights. The only thought that comes into your mind is why? Why me, what did I do? I've begun to realise, I did nothing, then I think how can those men sleep at night knowing what they've done.

      No one has felt the pain. The pain of scorching hot metal inside you. None have felt it but her.

      She knows. She's seen my pain, remembers it, feels it. No one else ever has. She bonded with my soul. She understands me. She understands me and I love her for it!

      Rogue.